Sunday, October 11, 2015

Show Us What You've Got!

Apologies for not giving you advance notice of The Annual Infomaniac Garden Photos Event. I really didn't think I'd have time to prepare it.



If you took photos of your garden this year in anticipation of THE FIFTH ANNUAL INFOMANIAC GARDEN PHOTOS EVENT, you may submit them.

Submit a photo or photos of your garden. If you don’t have a garden, send a photo of your houseplants or lawn ornaments. Or for those style queens amongst you, a photo of your artfully arranged cut flowers.

Remember to include a brief blurb about your photo(s).

Please have your pics emailed to me by Friday, October 16th and I'll post them as soon as I can.

9 comments:

  1. Show Us What You've Got? My goods are already on display on Guys with I phone....oh, you meant gardening, nevermind. *slips out the backdoor*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, dear. That marrow wouldn't win a prize at the RHS show... Jx

    PS collating pics from the extensive gardens at Dolores Delargo Towers as we speak...

    ReplyDelete
  3. how extraordinary...i choose my
    onions in the very same way!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Smooth skinned onions I see...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I see eight onions and plantain.

    As excited as I was to gift Mistress with a photo of beauty from my garden, unfortunately frutus est mortuus. Tis true, death by accidental strangulation from the power cord of the leaf blower on Friday. And the lush gardens of Condom World have closed due to Amazon.com's cheap mail order so I have no public gardens to enjoy in my neighborhood. None the less I will enjoy seeing the beauty of others. sigh....

    ReplyDelete
  6. 2015 Gardening Compo entry submitted! Did I win yet?

    PS: Happy Canadian Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Didn't know that Shipman had been into naked gardening.

    I'll look for things to photograph.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay! I'll start sifting through my photos.

    ReplyDelete