Saturday, November 12, 2011

Happy Hour Test

Mistress MJ requires your assistance.

Observe the photo below…


Can you read the print on the image without clicking to enlarge the photo? i.e. the part that says, “Happy Hour Mixology. 44 Drink Recipes.”

Also, can you see the images of the astrological signs on the left and right columns of the photo or do you have to click to enlarge to see them? Is either the right column or the left column cut off so that you can’t see all the astrological signs?

You see, I’m using a larger computer monitor now which makes all my photos look big…just the way I’ve always wanted them!

No longer do I have to “click to enlarge” after I’ve posted to see the details in my photos.

But the question is … do YOU have to click to enlarge to see my photos clearly now?

p.s. I’ll catch up with all of you asap. The flu took the wind out of my sails.

16 comments:

  1. Good to learn that yer new screen makes everything look big!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always click em coz I like stuff when its big......

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can see it just fine. And in honor of my awesome sign I'll have a Bullshot, thank you...heavy on the Bull.

    Also experiencing another round of the green ick.

    *goes off in search of a Barbie toilet*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not only can I read the text and see the images, I can also spy the two 'mos eyeing each other and preparing to elbow the bitch in the middle out of the way so they can go knock back a couple of Harvey Wallbangers.

    They're probably Virgos.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everything is okay on my laptop. For days when my eyes are tired I use the pc in the bedroom. It has a 22" widescreen monitor. Yeah baby!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. your head's in the toilet and this is what you read?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think astrology is a lot of Taurus.

    Cape Cod, please.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think astrology is a lot of Taurus.

    Cape Cod, please.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think astrology is a lot of Taurus.

    Cape Cod, please.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I also have the large monitor so everything's as usual.

    The bitch in the middle has her eye on the blonde.

    She's probably a Leo.

    Swingers.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I can see everything fine on my tiny phone screen... although sometimes I have to stroke images to make them bigger.
    Sx

    ReplyDelete
  13. BITCHES: Thank you for your keen observations.

    If, in future, you have any complaints about the appearance of the photos which Mistress MJ posts, please inform the management here at Infomaniac.

    ReplyDelete
  14. p.s. I've posted one more test photo for you.

    Your work here is never done, is it?

    ReplyDelete
  15. It is all quite embiggerated enough with nothing missing. Was I meant to be able to read the menu in the backgraound? Cos that lettering was smaller than my eyes could cope with!

    ReplyDelete