Saturday, June 18, 2011

Waiting for the Auction

Busybodies Princess, Norma, and Mitzi were found peering into the Infomaniac Thrift Shop window in an attempt to see the auction merchandise on offer…


Mistress MJ advises everyone to wait until Monday when the items will be revealed and the bidding will begin.

If you haven’t yet submitted your thrift shop item, follow the rules laid out here.

All are invited to bid on items on Monday, regardless of whether you’ve submitted an item or not.

In the meantime, Princess, Norma and Mitzi are sullenly nursing their milk stouts back in the Infomaniac Cocktail Lounge…

14 comments:

  1. So I guess it is a good thing that I'm bartending tonight....

    ReplyDelete
  2. i haven't been to a good auction in years, so i guess i'll have to make due here on monday, sugar! *snickering* xoxoxoo

    oh hai DW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm taking that as a hint that Princess, Norma, and Mitzi are going to pony up some good items for us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Hai savannah!
    xl- my roomie needs to come home to do a couple scans so I can submit some of my father's items...
    The roomie is Canuk- American, (you know how they can be....).
    However, methinks that thou wouldest entreat me late father's crap...
    We shall see....

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is all declassified by now...
    I think.

    ReplyDelete
  6. who do I have to bribe around here to get into this auction early?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have submitted 4 items but two of them weren't posh enough for the diva MJ. Sorry.

    Now I've also been given homework. Somebody fetch me a Nembutal and a glass of Bollinger!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well, since nobody's fetched me my Nembutal and Bolly I'll have to settle with aspirin and a not-so-innocent-smoothie.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've got some Endone and a six pack of pear cider. Will that do?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Most excellent pics of the ladies.
    Sx

    ReplyDelete
  11. @ Pete: Two items not posh enough? The mind boggles at what those could have been!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I know, XL, but for once my lips are sealed.

    And not in the fishy way.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Think on and look sharp Minnie caldwell!

    ReplyDelete