Thursday, December 30, 2010

Makin’ Whoopee

[via]

TONIGHT (Thursday night) at Anonymous Boxer’s place!...

A party of epic proportions begins at midnight Eastern time!

There’ll be food, drink, the infamous Vodka Fountain, games, quizzes, prizes (donations to charities) and not only that … a charity gets 50 cents for each comment left on her blog!

Boxer’s goal is to bring together her blog community for a few hours and make some money for some good organizations.

Visit and comment as often as you wish. Remember each comment equals a donation.

If you don’t can’t make it tonight, the party will be in full swing for 36 hours.

Be there, bitches!

Starting at MIDNIGHT Eastern time tonight.

At Boxer's place!

12 comments:

  1. Definitely THE place to be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, yeah, all of the cool kidz will be at my place for the next 36 hours.

    Thank you for the shout out Mistress MJ and I promise Moi and I will return the houseboys you so nicely loaned out, clean and ready to return to duty...... soon?

    Happy New Year!

    (hai Mago!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karl just cut in, I'm at the bar *mumble*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoopee!!!

    *Marks calendar and adds to do list*

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will be there in the white tux!

    ReplyDelete
  6. As long as the bouncers don't hassle me at the door, I'll be there. Any objections if I "work" the party? I'll be discreet, & not loiter in one place for too long...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you, thank you for the loan of a few of your house boys! I've always wanted three men at one time . . . one in the kitchen, one in the bathroom, one organizing my shoes. The tattooed one, he is MOST clever.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Don't mind if I do!

    And BTW, Julie London is who I'd want to be if I would have pursued legitimate employment - but I couldn't have taken the cut in pay...

    ReplyDelete
  9. I never worked the door.

    ReplyDelete
  10. i sure hope this is going to jerry's kids.

    ReplyDelete
  11. BITCHES: Thanks to everyone who popped by.

    A New Year's post is up here at Infomaniac AND the party post is up at Boxer's place.

    WHOOPEE!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete