Saturday, November 10, 2007

Google Searches – Day 3

TODAY: Google Searches Looking for Old Knudsen and Eddie Waring

GOOGLE SEARCHES LOOKING FOR OLD KNUDSEN


Filthy bugger


Old men peeing
Older men pissing all over the toilet




how to reduce a saggy scrotum


saggy scrotum gallery
taste of piss
Old Knudsen National Geographic




liver spots on penis





Scottish cock





Bottles up arses


Thing stuck in rectum
Shove things up butt
How to shove stuff up your bum
Objects found in butt
Bottling your arse
Huge objects up arse
large jar stuck in anus
spoon inserted in arse




toothbrush up the arse




old arses




GOOGLE SEARCHES LOOKING FOR EDDIE WARING



My Little Pony tattoo

Hairy arse pics
Eddie Waring Irish Guard
Eddie Waring slippers
"eddie waring" wav
Dwarf wanking
Shaggin dwarfs
Coveting neighbours wife
Dirty cunt
I made a cast of my cock

16 comments:

  1. YAY! First.

    MJ: When did you get my little pony tattooed on your ass?

    You could of had a back, sack and crack wax first.

    ReplyDelete
  2. TATAS: That's Eddie Waring's arse!

    *pushes Tatas face first into tattoo*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh such an evil BITCH!

    *runs screaming*

    ReplyDelete
  4. You definitely have a thing about arses MJ.

    Do have a collage of arses above your VDU to provide inspiration in moments of despair?

    ReplyDelete
  5. My eyes are burning! Make the bad lady stop!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Garfer: She wants my ass. Probably to beat it.

    Rim: Why on earth would you want MJ to stop for? Bad is good (In my book it is)

    ReplyDelete
  7. GARFY: I tried to create a collage but the pic of SID’s fat arse took up all the space.

    So I have a pic of SID’s arse above my VDU. It’s like a Blarney Stone for me. Only bigger. And lumpier.

    Where is the photo of YOUR arse that I requested? Hasn’t your nappy rash healed up yet?

    RIMMER: I’m only just getting started.

    TATAS: I want nothing to do with your arse but it’s just occurred to me that that useless husband of yours has yet to submit his arse photo.

    Remedy this immediately!

    ReplyDelete
  8. *Shrieks*

    stop scaring me you cunt!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh now you want Connie's ass, like them hairy do you? I'll see what I can come up with WITCH.

    Cyberpete: Let her get on with it. You wont be able to stop her.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Okey, had a search on my stupid bitch site, "Cunt Muscle". Was a post about Nancy Grace.

    ReplyDelete
  11. what a wonderful view of northern scotland from a southerly pov.
    *resolves to move to patagonia*

    ReplyDelete
  12. CYBERPOO: Listen to Tatas.

    TATAS: I’m just sayin’ Connie’s not pulling his weight like everyone else (except Garfy) who’ve emailed their arses to me.

    WAITRESS: The “cunt muscle” search may be because she recently gave birth to twins.

    FN: You'll take the high road and I'll take the low road,
    And I'll be in Scotland afore ye.

    ReplyDelete
  13. That bottle up the rear made me throw up...in my mouth.

    It reminded me of the 2 girls 1 cup video.

    UGHHHH!

    off to clorox my eyes now.

    ReplyDelete
  14. AWA: Enjoy your evening.

    Be sure to come back for The Smunts!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Did you know you can't get a scrotal tuck on the NHS? a bloody outrage.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Any day my arse is posted on t'interweb is good day. I'm thinking of getting it stapled by the way, give it a bit of lift.

    ReplyDelete