Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Big Willies


SID and his outrageously huge willy: a millennium ahead of his time

[photo by Piggy]

BY the year 3000, the average human will be 6½ft tall, have coffee-coloured skin and live for 120 years, new research predicts.

And the good news does not end there.

Blokes will be chuffed to learn their willies will get bigger — and women’s boobs will become more pert.


Still no word on how much bendier willies will become.


Filthay Steve’s bendy bit

[photo by Piggy]

8 comments:

  1. Yay! First!

    I really must learn not to visit this blog on my lunch hour at work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you'll learn really quickly to minimize the screen while at work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The second one looks like a joystick.

    Hahahahahahahahahahaaha...not that kinda 'joy stick'...a game controller.

    Sewer minds!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is there any other type of joystick?
    And speaking of sewer minds - you must have studied that pic for a while before you came to that conclusion - you hussie!

    It's not my willy - honest guv'nor.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Billy: Ooops.

    Pink: Sage advice.

    Awaiting: It's Carly's joystick.

    Steve: What do you mean it's not your willy? Everything Piggy posts is factual.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You dirty bitch!!!!!!!!!

    That photo will haunt me till I die!

    Though it is growing on me?


    *vomits*

    *Glad I'm not Steve*

    The bendy cunt

    ReplyDelete
  7. SID: Dirty puppy daddy bastard.

    I've more where that came from.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Call me a prude or possibly a dumb cunt, but I sincerely don't understand whose asses, legs, penises are those. Some of the complexions don't match the (other?) people. In the 2nd pic, is that a black penis? Who is it attached to? And in the first pic...? Is that an ass that the penis is coming OUT of? Or amongst? I'm so confused.

    ReplyDelete