Monday, July 03, 2006

Let’s Dunk Piggy!


Cute wee Piggy

I’m going to be busy all day Monday with no time for posting so I’m leaving you with a little game.

Are you ready?

Let’s play LET’S DUNK PIGGY!

I hope you enjoyed yourselves. I know I did.

Who’s Piggy when he’s not all wet, you ask? For those of you who haven’t yet dirtied your hands and minds by clicking on his blog, Piggy is the other half (not necessarily the better half) of Tazzy.

They’re two poofs from up north (Yorkshire) who “don’t do laydee’s things.”

Tazzy and Piggy can be found at Tazzy And Piggy Dot Com but be warned. Reading their blog may require bleaching your brain when you’re finished. Filthy pervs, the two of them.

9 comments:

  1. yipeeeee 1st

    haa haa MJ i ducked piggy its brill i love it well done

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cunt.

    I ducked myself about 5 times. It's too easy!

    Isn't it about time we had a pic of you, anyway (fave word) - wee require revenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Midget Arse: You should have held his head underwater. It appears he's resurfaced.

    Piggy: A pic of me so you can plot revenge? I may be a cunt but I'm not a thick cunt.

    You dunked yourself? Daft pillock.

    *laffs and pushes Piggy back in the water*

    ReplyDelete
  4. nailed it first try!
    wet poof.
    cute poof, but moistened.
    cute wet poof.

    i thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. First Nations: He's moist all the time anyway from being close to Tazzy. Have you seen Taz with his shirt off? Moisture-inducing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. *drools on keyboard from laughing so hard*

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow - piggy looks eerily like a bald cowboy I know in Dallas.

    ReplyDelete
  8. mj: hell yeah, he flashed me his tattooed tit. yummy? i ask you. lucky moist piggy.

    *peevishly dunks piggy several more times*

    ReplyDelete
  9. Xtasy: Piggy is powerless against us. Have Photoshop. Will use it.

    Phlegmfatale: I heard Piggy's moonlighting in Dallas as a rodeo clown.

    First Nations: Tazzy flexed for me. I had to take a cold shower.

    ReplyDelete