Thursday, June 01, 2006

Totty Week: RICHARD E. GRANT

Today it’s Betty’s turn for totty. Betty requested pics of either Richard E. Grant whom she says is the man with the most beautiful eyes in the world OR Emmanuel Petit, preferably naked, awaiting a massage in the French dressing rooms at the 1998 World Cup.

Betty, I regret that I was unable to find a photo of Emmanuel Petit naked, awaiting a massage in the French dressing rooms at the 1998 World Cup. Actually, your husband slipped me a tenner to call off the search.

Richard E. Grant is a British actor, born May 5, 1957. Perhaps his most famous role was that of the drug-crazed Withnail in Withnail and I. He’s now making his directorial debut with Wah-Wah, “a touching account of his childhood growing up in Swaziland during the final days of British rule.” Wah-Wah opens in UK cinemas June 2nd.














7 comments:

  1. Love Richard E. Grant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. corrrrrrr he has sexy eyes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! Nice to see a fully clothed man for those of us who are too old to cope with all that flesh being paraded about.

    ReplyDelete
  4. SPICE WORLD!!! WHOOO my fav movie of 1997

    ReplyDelete
  5. Withnail was brilliant ... but does anyone remember 'How to get Ahead in Advertising'?
    What was he thinking??

    ReplyDelete
  6. kaz - I LOVED HTGAIA - odd, but incredibly funny and thought-provoking. No one does manic like REG. And great collection of pics, mj - I think he's super hot, even though ultra skinny men don't usually do it for me. He's just such a riveting performer. Nail me, baby.

    Read his film diaries book, With Nails. Brilliant, dishy read about all his early films up through LA Story or so...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Phlegmfatale: Thanks. I just hope I can find pics of Eddie Izzard for you that will satisfy.

    ReplyDelete